Hence, I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about.
Then post this in your LJ (only if you want to, obviously) and find out what people don’t know about you.
YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I want to know 28 things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never really clicked, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously on my flist, so let me know with whom I'm friends!
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Film:
5. Favourite Song or Album:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent:
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
Anyhow... big update coming soon, and lots of photos... but in the meantime, have a meme!
A - Age: 33 years and 3 days
B - Bed Size: Queen, but I do lust for a king size bed ... you can never have too much bed!
C - Chore you hate: washing dishes, hate hate hate!
D - Dogs' names: Don't have dogs, have a cat coz I live in a unit... but I grew up with dogs! There was Rastas, Skeeter, Hailey, Mr T, Holly (who everyone called Skooey for some reason), and Scamp.
E - Essential start your day item: caffiene in some form!
F - Favorite color: Pink, purple or black
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8" ish
I - Instruments you play(ed): Can kind of sort of play piano... badly...
J- Job title: Customer Service Officer
K - Kid(s): Nope, don't have any... sometimes I think I want one, but in reality I think I'd probably not be a great mum, and motherhood honestly scares the bejeebus out of me... I have huge respect for those who undertake it! Would love to experience pregnancy and birth though, and then hand the child over to someone else!
L - Living arrangements: 2 bedroom unit with my kitty, and an excellent neighbour across the road :)
M - Mum's name: Charmaine
N - Nicknames: My parents occassionally still call me Chook or Chooky, best boy calls me Missy somewhat often, Michelle and Best Boy sometimes call me Princess, Ange said last night she's going to start calling me Pudding... but mostly folks just call me Tam :)
O - Overnight hospital stay: Hmmm... haven't had one of those in a very long time... probably... umm... when I had my tonsils out, I was, um, 19 or 20.
P - Pet Peeve: I have quite a few... mostly related to public transport... like people who stand outside a completely packed train and helpfully yell at those of us already crammed in to "move inside the carriage so we can get on!"... honestly, I know they need to get to work as well, but do they think we're standing there with our noses in someone elses armpit because it's fun?!? Or twits who clog up the gates at Central in the morning - put your ticket in the slot, pull it out and walk through and don't stop till you're well clear of the gate, it's not fucking brain surgery! Or tourists who stand in confused clumps smack in the middle of the thoroughfares when there's a few thousand people trying to get to work - be confused and lost over to the side and out of the way!
Q - Quote from a movie: "I carried a watermelon"
R - Right or left hand?: Right
S - Siblings: I share parents with one brother, have three step brothers, two step sisters, and a half brother. My contact with all of them varies from zero to very limited.
T - Time you wake up: On a work day, between 6:30 and 7am. On a day off, between 9am and midday usually.
U - Underwear: plain sensible black cotton ones if any at all.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Chokoe
W - Ways you run late: oversleep, crappy public transport, disorganised, lose track of time...
X - X-rays you've had: wrist, foot, knee, pelvis, lungs.
Y - Yummy food you make: eggplant curry, brownies, self-saucing pudding, mash, stew, pancakes, chocolate pikelets.
Z - Zoo favorites: the big cats, elephants, seals, chimps, and snakes!
|You Are Combat Boots|
You really don't care what other people think of you. You are tough and often ruthless.
You are independent, iconoclastic, and countercultural. You resent authority figures.
You are very headstrong. No one is going to pressure you into being someone you're not!
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on...
( Razorsharpblade asked me... )
be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST
| You scored as Dragon. Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.|
What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com
Dream, the third of The Endless, you are in charge
of the Dreaming, all imagination and
creativity, everyone knows your beautiful
realm, but none truly understand it. You are
dark and brooding, creative, and spend a lot of
time by yourself, just thinking. You are almost
as serious as Destiny, but not quite. Everyone
is enchanted by you, but you keep them all at a
distance, even when you shouldn't.
Which Endless are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator.
"And The Goddess planted the acorn of life.
She cried a single tear and shed a single drop
of blood upon the earth where she buried it.
From her blood and tear, the acorn grew into
Some examples of the Goddess Form are Gaia (Greek),
Jehova (Christian), and Brahma (Indian).
The Goddess is associated with the concept of
creation, the number 1, and the element of
Her sign is the dawn sun.
As a member of Form 1, you are a charismatic
individual and people are drawn to you.
Although sometimes you may seem emotionally
distant, you are deeply in tune with other
people's feelings and have tremendous empathy.
Sometimes you have a tendency to neglect your
own self. Goddesses are the best friends to
have because they're always willing to help.
Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
| You scored as The Student Dyke. Your entire life is defined by two things: your intellect and your sexuality; moreover you often merge the two to lure in women. |
What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
created with QuizFarm.com
|Your Amazing Yoda Sex Line|
"Early must I rise. Leave now you must!"
2. Add five more movies to the end of the list. The meme must be fed!
3. Count how many Xs you have. If you've seen more than 70 movies, you are a ~*~ Movie Whore ~*~. Post the score of how many movies you've seen in the subject line.
4. Use a LJ-cut since you've got at least one LJ-friend who doesn't really want to see an ungodly number of movies snaking its way down the computer monitor.
5. (optional) Question your friend's taste in movies. :-p
( The List )
Pick ONE word from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments. Then copy this and post it in your own journal to see how your friends view you.
* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* teddy bear or porcelain doll
* hiking or window shopping
* coffee or tea
* top or bottom
* bare foot or shoes
* jeans or slacks
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or jock
I am called a number of things by various people. I am brave enough to list them here.
By my Family :
Tam, Tammy, Chook, Baby
Tammy, Tam, TJ/teej, Vegie
Tam, Princess, Angel, girly
Tammy, Ms H...., "my wonderful secretary", bossy-britches, the lesbian, the bitch upstairs
Sexy grrl, greedy grrl, slut
Are You brave enough to list what you are called?